Thursday, June 30, 2016

Please Join Me For August 31st Buy A Friend A Book Day!

One of my most favorite days is coming up this summer and I wanted to let you know about it. This year is the 4th annual Buy A Friend A Book Day on August 31st. This is very simple to participate in, you just purchase a book for a friend on August 31st and give or send it to them.

I have participated for the last three years and I love sending books to friends. I have used The Book Depository for the last few Buy A Friend A Book Day's and I plan to do the same this year. If you are new to my blog, I live in Canada and the free world wide shipping on all books from The Book Depository makes gift giving that much easier!
If you are part of the Save Our Cozies movement this is a great time to purchase cozy mystery books for friends. You can purchase and send any book to any friend. Don't have a friend? Make one by buying and donating books to those in need:

Send a book to a Soldier- http://booksforsoldiers.com (USA)

The Children's Book Bank of Toronto

First Book Canada 

In your own communities you could also find seniors centers, daycare centers, shelters and so many more!
I hope you will join the cozy community in supporting Buy A Friend A Book Day on August 31st! Mark your calender's and join in the fun!
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: