Thursday, September 22, 2016

Old Haunts By E.J. Copperman



I love my library. The cozy section is well stocked and the librarians there are open to suggestions. They even make recommendations, with lists and special knowledge or our favorite genres. Thankfully they also know what I need years before I need it. Having just discovered E.J. Copperman's Haunted Guest House Mystery series I was so thrilled to find two books in the series on the shelf waiting for me on Wednesday last week. Old Haunts is the third book in the series and it has all the magic and so much more then the first. This book is superbly written, with great mysteries, turns and twists along with reveals I did not see coming. I am very pleased with how this mystery ended and how E.J.Copperman tied up the ending, leaving me longing and excited for the next one! 

The ghosts haunting Alison Kerby's Jersey Shore guesthouse are sad. Maxie wants to know who murdered her ex-husband, and Paul pines for his still-living almost-fiancee. The only one who isn't missing her ex is Alison-because The Swine just arrived on her doorstep...
To order a copy of Old Haunts for yourself with free shipping from The Book Depository world wide please click here.
To learn more about E.J. Copperman please click here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment