Monday, September 5, 2016

Tea and Craft Gossip Coasters I Hope You Will Love

I subscribe to a wonderful website called craftgossip.com that keeps me in the crafty know and I really loved this idea! I like the idea of upcycled crafts, using things you have to create new items and creating something out of nothing. These fun coasters caught my eye and I hope that some of you might like them as well. They are so simple so brilliant and have really spoken to me! So if you would like to try your hand at making these for your own home or as a gift, click here for the link to the tutorial I found on craftgossip.com  the tutorial is by Sarah of Sadie Seasongoods and this is the link to her tutorial
If I was to pair a tea to go with these handmade coasters I would choose Murchies Baker Street Blend. This smokey and strong tea, is inspired by a very famous detective and some how the tweed, tea and mystery would pair ever so nicely here don't you think?

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy craft today. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment