Saturday, September 17, 2016

On My Table and In My Cup September 10th-17th

Another week has gone by and this was such a fun one for my family and I. Last Saturday morning we left for a very quick and very far trip to the very West Coast of Vancouver Island for a Surf Camp Weekend for our boys put on by Rip Curl and SUPA (Surfs Up For Autism) and we had a blast. I got to read a bit on the trip and discover a lovely tea shop too! Thay Tea in Ucluete (You-Q-let) BC was a tea lovers oasis in a very picturesque location. Such a delight to visit them and I am looking forward to seeing them at the Vancouver tea festival in November.

I picked up a lovely Double Cream Earl Grey, which I am absolutely loving. It was a lovely weekend and a beautiful view with my morning  tea.  I finished Night of the Living Deed while in Ucluete and absolutely loved it, I can not wait to read the entire series.
Penny Warner's The Code Busters Club, A book I ordered for my 8 year old son arrived on Tuesday and even though he and I are reading it together, I could not help but finish reading the entire book that night. I will be sharing my review with you all tomorrow and I have already ordered book number 2.
I have also been enjoying the Miss Marple Complete Short Stories this week another book I received for Buy A Friend A Book Day! Such a great book to have on hand and in my purse for afternoon school pick up time!
Also on my table mid week A Charming Voodoo by Tonya Kappes, some mornings you just need a little magic!
Last night I finished Old Haunts by E.J. Copperman, a book I checked out of my wonderful library who stock the most wonderful cozies, after last weekends read I knew I wanted to read the entire series! Review to follow next week.
Friday morning a delivery at my door had me jumping for joy! I can not wait to share the October Releases with you all soon!
Thank you so much for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment