Friday, October 28, 2016

Arlene McFarlane's Murder, Curlers and Cream


This week I was sent Murder, Curlers and Cream by Arlene McFarlane to review. This was an extremely busy cozy, set in a cozy little hair shop with a cast of very interesting and well thought out characters. I found this story had so much going on that I often forgot that it was a mystery while reading it. It has some very good plot lines, was funny at times and characters I enjoyed, it read like a drama/love story as much as a mystery. Something for everyone in this new cozy for sure. I also loved that Valentine who is the main character drives a yellow bug!


To order your own copy of Murder, Curlers and Cream please click here.
To learn more about Arlene McFarlane please click here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment