Saturday, October 15, 2016

On My Table And In My Cup October 8th-15th


It is Saturday again and the start of hockey season for me, this year both my boys are playing on the same team. This is truly an emotional and exciting time, says the mother who is just having her tea and has yet to dress them or load the mini van this morning. Above is my very pleasant late Friday delivery, some of November's finest books!

 On my table this week I am very pleased to have been asked to read and review Canadian Author Janice J. Richardson's Casket Cache, newly arrived on my kindle app and a review I hope to have for you early next week.
I have a review coming up for you tomorrow on Charlaine Harris' All the Little Liars, I hope you will stop back over to read my review.
My library stocks the best cozy series and I was so delighted to be able to read the series and Chance of a Ghost was such a great book! I can not wait for the next one!
Magicless in Nevermore was a good fairy tale for grown ups, a fun book to read!
Sunday's Death on Windmill Way was a great escape mystery this week as well.
The winner of Kathy Aarons Behind Chocolate Bars is, Kathleen Costa! Thank you to all who entered!
The Murchies Vanilla Black tea has been a lovely addition to my daily tea pot this week. I have not made a decision yet on what kettle I will be going with, looks like either Santa or a new year purchase. I got news that we will have to find a new home to rent very soon and for now my travel kettle will have to do. The idea of moving is both exciting and terrifying all at the same time.
I hope in the next three months to discover myself and my family in a comfortable and new location, we shall miss where we live now and have lived for 8 years terribly, I think it will be hardest on the boys. Our goal is to stay in the same area so as not to disrupt their lives too much.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: