Saturday, October 29, 2016

On My Table And In My Cup October 22nd-29th

Happy Saturday to you and thank you so much for stopping by for a cup of tea and a week in review. I was so pleased to help host Wednesday's Witches Tea Party on the on going event page for Kathi Daley Books Halloween Spooktackular , a huge thank you to all of you who came and played along and for the wonderful help of authors Nikki LeClair, Jenny Kales, Hunter Murphy,  Judy Volhart, Celeste Burke, Diane Rapp, Marine Graff and Jennifer Roche for their time, games and friendship. A Huge thank you to Kathi for also allowing me to participate.
Friday morning I placed Deck the Hallways by Kate Carlisle on my table I am looking forward to reading this one!
Reading as much as I do I find the dwindling light of this time of year so frustrating, I was happy to read on my ipad for a change and not having to worry about the lighting in the room. Murder, Curlers and Cream was a very busy cozy by Arlene McFarlane, out now and available on amazon.
A Twice Told Tail by Ali Brandon is out early next week and is a great read! Fun to read another great addition in the series!
CeeCee James book also happily graced my ipad Kindle app this week, isn't the cover of The Bitter Taste of Betrayal fantastic?
Sunday I shared Lena Gregory's first in a new series Death at First Sight on Sunday and this is a promising new series I think you may just enjoy!
I was so very happy to receive a bouquet of Witch themed cookies from a very talented lady on Wednesday  Banafshe Ashrafi is a very busy mom of twins one of whom is in my sons class at school  and she surprised me with these beautiful cookies that were equally delicious to eat! I was truly touched and they arrived on the perfect day the day I was hosting the Witches Tea Party!
In my cup this week I have had the Munchies Vanilla Black tea and with the weather as damp and dreary as it has been, it was a delight to have and enjoy!
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment