Friday, December 9, 2016

Custom Baked Murder by Liz Mugavero

I finished Custom Baked Murder by Liz Mugavero, last night. This is a really great story and I loved the mystery. Not at all how I thought this would turn out and a mystery I believe you will all love. Two cats, 4 dogs, a great boyfriend, an overbearing and well meaning mother, unexpected house guests and a cast if characters to get to know and love this book has great charm. This is a new series to me and yet is book 5! Out December 27th this one to include in your winter reading list for sure. I also loved that the main character is a woman named Stan, so creative and memorable. 



Learn more about Liz Mugavero and this series by clicking here. 
Pre order your own copy of Custom Baked Murder by Clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment