Monday, December 26, 2016

Surviving Christmas...


December 26th and we survived Christmas again. Normally a "happy stressful time", it is however under lots of stress and activity, lack of internet, wifi and routine that is at the top of my troubles along with the move which is hours away that I find myself a bit out of sorts this morning. Vancouver has woken up again to snow. It is debilitating on a city who doesn't get regular snow, to have this much in such a small window of time.

As I made toast and tea for what will be the second to last time in this house, I look around to see how much still needs to be done before this move. When I look around the new place and see how many boxes we have moved I have the same feeling though slightly lighter at the thought. I know there are far worse things in life then moving. I know there is true suffering and misery in the world and I am grateful for all that I have and all that I am getting, however this morning is bittersweet.

I don't like not being able to write and post daily, I feel like my right arm has been cut off with out the access to the internet we all take for granted. I look forward to sitting and reading, writing and sharing more when I get into the new house, until then I will do my very best to share something here daily so you know I am alive and well, blessedly stressed.

I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas, or are enjoying Hannukkah or even just your Monday.
Thank you all for being here. I would love to have a cup of tea with you and share a review in the coming days. As I shovel snow, shuffle boxes and start again anew,I send you greetings from my table and love from my cup. See you in a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment