Saturday, December 10, 2016

On My Table And In My Cup December 3rd-10th

I am bewildered by the amount of snow that has accumulated this week here on the normally wet West Coast. Along with the crazy weather we have been experiencing the days are flying by as if I am only blinking my eyes. The weather has afforded me some much loved reading time and this week I have had some lovely cozies on my table.
Currently I am reading an up coming January release from Ellie Alexander called Fudge & Jury. I love this Oregon based mystery series and had to make some chocolate brownies myself yesterday due to the chocolate themed nature of this cozy!
Just arrived from Colorado is The Lucky Hat Mine a cozy mystery novel by J.v.L Bell, I am looking forward to reading this one about a mail order bride....
I very much enjoyed Custom Baked Murder by Liz Mugavero, new series to me but book 5 in the series and a great read! This one is out at the end of December for you to enjoy.

I also read CeeCee Jame's The Sour Taste of Suspicion, I enjoyed this third book in the Angel Lake Mystery Series. Great title too!
Crystal Mindfulness is another book, though non cozy that I reviewed earlier in the week. I liked the message in this book so much that I bought it for a friend for her birthday.
I also read Spiced and Iced just before its release earlier this week, by Jenny Kales, this is the second book in the series and I it was a great holiday themed read. I hope you jet a chance to read this one.
New candles by Gold Canyon and Tea from Davids Tea on my table this week. Some fun new teas to try and enjoy. I am looking forward to sharing more cozy mystery reviews with you soon. Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment