Monday, December 5, 2016

Snow At Sea Level....

Snow at Sea Level, sounds like a great book right, let me write it and I will share it with you. Early morning snow where I live that is actually sticking to the ground is rare here in Vancouver. While I live in Canada I live in the part that usually is free of the white stuff, cold and chaos that comes with it. But this morning in the early morning hours children everywhere here are waking up to what we think is a dusting of snow and to them a blizzard.
This is the front yard of our current home at 6 am, I have two cats and an almost 9 year old with his nose pressed to the window imagining the snowman he plans on building. Sad truth is that most of this will be gone by dinner time. So my thoughts turn to up coming releases, as I do not currently have a cozy on the go to read, here are three I am looking forward to reading and thought I would share with you!
I woke up to find that Laura Bradford has a new book series coming out in February with Kensington Books and I am thrilled and anxiously awaiting the release of Death in Advertising  or if I am really lucky advanced reading copy!
The next Kensington release I am looking at comes out in December, Custom Baked Murder looks great too! The cover is outstanding! I don't know Liz Mugavero but this one is one I am looking forward to reading!
Vicki Delany has a March release I am looking forward to as well, Elementary, She Read is going to be put out by Crooked Lane Books! 

We are in a sea of snow and boxes today, having the boys help pack their rooms has been a great challenge, now to have the snow let up so we can drop some boxes at the new place later today.
I hope you have a wonderful Monday. Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and some up coming cozy mysteries. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you. please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I loooooove snow and snowmen!!! Your teapot is adorable! I too am in the process of moving...so my reading has been on hold the past couple of weeks...just getting in my daily bible reading and that is about it...Have a great rest of the week!

    Tami

    ReplyDelete