Friday, April 27, 2018

Fancy Friday Finds- Lemon...

My sister (right) brought me my Lemon Pie Birthday Tradition before 8 am, she kindly took this job upon herself in 2011 after my mom passed away. She now carries the tradition on and I am thrilled and stuffed.
Remember my stand from yesterday? See how perfectly it pairs with my birthday theme? Today's Fancy Friday Finds are lemon themed as I am still enjoying my birthday and hoping to share that joy with you.

I must start with a teacup and this yellow one caught my eye, this is a Royal Stafford teacup and I found it in a shop I enjoy called The Acreage which is a Canadian Etsy shop. Click here for shop and this lovely lemon colored listing

I do love a great lemon black tea and found this listing in Mrs. Murishouseoftea Etsy shop. Click here for shop and listing. 

Lemon Pie Soap? I love this idea and found this listing in the  Lathered in Love Etsy Shop, you can find this listing by clicking here. 


Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a look at this weeks Fancy Friday finds. I look forward to sharing more with you again soon. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment