Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Forest for the Trees by P. Bodi

In March I discovered P Bodi short cozy mysteries and I am really excited that I did. These are very well written cozy short mysteries that you can truly read while watching tv or on a break at work. This book Forest for the Trees, I enjoyed because the main character was easy to relate to and had a grittiness about her I liked. It was not a lack of confidence but a sense of purpose she had that I liked and related too. I think I would really enjoy reading others in this series. A great cozy mystery short.

Angela Crawford returned to her home town of Millerston to work in the family lumber business after going through a difficult divorce. She had always considered herself to be a strong woman, but just as she was starting to get comfortable in her new surroundings her ex suddenly shows up in town. Could his visit result in murder?
You can find this book on Amazon by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment