Saturday, April 14, 2018

On My Table and In My Cup April 7th- 14th

I had the best of intentions and the heaviness of eyelids. Sorry this post is so late. I had every intention of writing this before I fell asleep on the couch last night but sleep over took me and when I woke up, I moved myself to my bed and not the computer.  Today is the start of our Challenger Baseball Season, if the rain can hold off just a few more hours, that is. I also have hockey later this afternoon and have not had a ton of time to read this week. I am playing catch up in lots of areas right now...
I would be lying if I told you that things are somewhat normal here. We are all still reeling from the Humboldt Broncos tragedy, showing our support as shown here with our sticks by the door and our jerseys on. It is nearly impossible for me to not reflect on the loss to the community and the hockey world as both a parent and fan of the game. 

I did not get much reading done this week as I said earlier but I am almost done Sharon Papes upcoming book.
I needed a paranormal cozy and I am so thankful this one crossed my path!

My to be read pile continues to grow and I need to get back at it so I shall leave you here. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend. 
Thank you for joining me here today for a cup of tea and a week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment