Saturday, April 21, 2018

On My Table April 14th -21st

This week I got more reading done that I have in a while. It felt wonderful and it helped having so many wonderful books. Down the Aisle With Murder by Auralee Wallace did not disappoint and I have that review coming up early next week. I even made charm bracelets to match, with a charm representing all of Auralee Wallace's books in the Otter Lake Series and the one that comes up after this one. I am a huge fan of this series...

I had some books I could not put down and Witches Gone Wicked is going to be reviewed tomorrow. Watch for this one.

Oh Terry Lynn Thomas' book had me transported in time. I loved this one and I know you will too. 
Magick Run Amok by Sharon Pape was also a great escape and read.
Arrived safely in the mail to review this week is Murder She Wrote, I did not request this one but I will do my best to get to it shortly. 
I love the cover and it is such a great series I consider myself very lucky.
I found a lovely well used teacup with yellow flowers at the hospital thrift store this week. A  lovely cheerful Royal Grafton teacup and saucer rescue from the local hospital charity shop. The inside gold and rim are faded and worn with age. Meaning this was once a treasured and cherished set. Just the way I like it. Oh the stories this cup could tell, tales of comfort, celebration and quiet reflection. 
It feels pretty great to have it on my table and being used again.
I hope you have a lovely weekend. I am off to baseball and if I am very lucky some time to read and write later today. 
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment