Friday, August 28, 2015

A Charming Crime By Tonya Kappes, A Fun Currently Free Read From Amazon On Kindle

I have had this book for a while now on my Kindle app and at time of publishing this post it is offered free on Amazon.com's kindle page. I started this book a few days ago and found it to be an entertaining and lovely little paranormal cozy read!
This book feels a bit like a " Fairy Tale Alice & Wonderland meets coming of age enchanted village"feel that is quite engaging, I am thrilled that Tonya Kappes has written several books in this series so if you like to binge read established paranormal or cozy series this one is for you. Click here to find it on Amazon.com
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery! Nice when the Cozy is a free one to share!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment