Sunday, August 2, 2015

A Wonderful Event For Those Of Us Who Love Books! Buy A Friend A Book Day Is Coming Up!

My friend Lisa from Lisa K's Book Reviews reminded me that August 31st is Buy A Friend A Book Day! I love this idea and have participated the last three years. There are events on Facebook and all over the world and to participate you really just need to buy a friend a book. Simple easy and fun. That friend could be a child, a close friend, a teacher, a school, a library.
This is the book I received last buy a friend a book day! I was so touched and surprised! Thank you Lisa!
So mark your calender's and join in the fun! I can not wait to see or hear what you find for your friend!
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I love flavored teas. I grew up with the orange spice of Constant Comment, but when working in LA, I was introduced to a tea shop in Santa Monica and became a "tea adventurer." I favored essence of berries, but have been fascinated by the more floral notes...caramel? Yummmmm! kat8762@aol.com

    ReplyDelete