Saturday, August 22, 2015

On My Table And In My Cup August 15th to 22nd...

Saturday again and I have had a very productive week. Lots of new teas on my table and in my cup and I finished two books this week. Lavender Earl Grey in my cup yesterday morning...
I read, reviewed and enjoyed Tails. You Loose this week by Carol J. Perry and was thrilled to be able to use my framed Halloween Card from Last year. I found it at Walmart and it is such a pretty card, I bought it for myself and put it in a frame. I can not wait to see if this artist puts out a new card for this year!
Yesterday I shared my Watermelon Lime Zinger Iced Tea Tutorial....I am on my second 20 bag box from Celestial Seasonings, I really love this iced tea! Its not bad hot either, caffeine free, natural and delightful!
I also read Be My Banshee a new series for September from Joyce and Jim Lavene. I highly recommend it if you are looking for and enjoy paranormal mysteries. These authors have a winning combination of characters with this story and I can not wait to see what they come up with next.
I have enjoyed quite a few cups of new tea this week, Trader Joe's Earl Grey is a really good bagged tea.

 I have also been enjoying Celestial Seasonings Tension tamer which I added to my last batch of iced tea and it was a nice addition. I also had the Victorian Earl Grey by Celestial Seasonings which was not bad but not soon to become a favorite of mine.

I made cookies and bread this week...
this bread is fantastic and I know I will be making it again soon. No tea parties this last week but I have a special on planned for next week I am excited to share with you all soon.
I updated the Facebook page with an Autumn inspired banner and reminder of the up coming Buy A Friend A Book Day! I love this event and hope you will find away to participate in your own way. It is simple you just buy a book and give it to a friend. This is a fun one to do and I can not wait to share a few books with a few friends as well! As I live in Canada when I send the book out to my friends it can take up to two weeks to get to them in the USA or even here in Canada so the fun get's extended! I make sure to buy the book on the 31st and send it that day! Using The Book Depository is an easy way to participate because there is not cost for shipping and I can direct ship to my friend. 
That is my week in review and I look forward to sharing my review of Be My Banshee Tomorrow!

Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment