Friday, September 11, 2015

In Honor and Remembrance

Today is a day that I choose to honor and remember those who lost their lives, those who did everything they could to help those in trouble, pain and peril on September 11, 2001. I like many other people, remember exactly where I was, what I was doing and how I felt. My thoughts and prayers go out to all who's lives were forever changed on that day. A quiet remembrance and reflection and my thanks to those who where there to help.
  Thank you for joining me today in honor and remembrance. May you live long in freedom and remember to thank the first defenders,as well as service men and woman everywhere and their families for their continued dedication to defending our rights and freedoms that we enjoy on both sides of the 49th parallel here in North America.

No comments:

Post a Comment