Monday, September 28, 2015

2 Folding Tea Wallets From Pattern Pile.com Free Patterns!

I have made these for years and now I need to think about making another one for myself as my last one seems to have gone missing. I was looking on Patternpile.com for the tutorial I used last time and came across this fun free one. I love the idea of using scraps so take a look at this one and make one for yourself or the tea lover in your life. Click here to find the pattern.
I also like the look of this folding tea wallet, this tutorial can be found by clicking here
Let me know if you try any of these out and tell me what you think of them. I love having my own tea with me and these little tea wallets are great conversation pieces too!

Thank you for joining me for a Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery today.

 I am off to finish my scones and continue reading my ARC of Looking for Mr. Good Witch  by Joyce and Jim Lavene. To pre order your own copy please click here. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. My friend made me one for my birthday last year. They're a great idea.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete