Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Legend of Tabby Hallow. Fall In Love With This West Coast Cozy Series

The Whales and Tails Mysteries by Kathi Daley is another of my "feline based" favorites. She has book  number five  The Legend of Tabby Hallow a Halloween themed cozy story available and this is one series I look forward to reading. Kathi is an amazing author and this series takes place near where I live so it is so very easy to picture!
I love the setting of this cozy and the theme of the cats, the West Coast Setting is really what made this such a personal cozy to read! Along with really great characters, not just about cats, but intertwining mysteries that flow so well from book to book, with a little romance and a whole lot of cats it is a winning combination!
I love how easy it is to purchase and download these stories and spend the afternoon with a pot of tea and my own feline reading companions.
If you love cats, islands, mysteries, friendships and romance pop over to learn more about the Whales and Tails mysteries by Kathy Daley by clicking here. 
Bonus tip: Kathi is always thinking and writing ahead so be sure to pre order The Cat of Christmas Past as well! 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and the Whales and Tails cozy mysteries! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Karen, I don't know if you've read The Legend of Tabby Hollow yet or not. It is superb, it true Kathi Daley style. I'm looking forward to her Christmas books already.

    ReplyDelete