Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Look Both Ways. The Third Witch City Mystery Out In 56 More Days!

With no internet or tv yesterday I had the pleasure of finishing the Advanced Reading Copy of Carol J. Perry's Look Both Ways. This is the third book in the A Witch City Mystery series and the third book is wonderful. Main character Lee continues to settle into Salem, now on summer break from teaching at the Tabby, she is spending time decorating her new apartment and more time with her aunt, her friend River and boyfriend Pete.
Before too long Lee finds herself  idle and in yet another mystery. To keep her self busy she has volunteered to help dress the sets of the Tabby's Summer Plays as she searches for items for her own apartment, looking for set decor is right up her alley. Frequenting Antique stores and thrift stores alike I felt like Lee's shopping partner and had fun shopping along side her!
I found this book less dark then the previous two mysteries which I really enjoyed. While the crimes were heinous to be sure, the way that Lee dealt with the information her "gift" gave her and how the story unfolds has less of a Macabre feeling then the previous two stories.  I found myself truly enjoying and entranced in all aspects of the story not just the mystery.

If you are looking to get into a great series that is already a few books in take a chance on Carol J. Perry's Witch City Mysteries and you wont be disappointed! Fall is the perfect time for paranormal cozies and this one of my top 5 paranormal cozy series! Click here to pre order Look Both Ways from the book depository (10% off a time of publishing) 

To find out more about the series please click here 
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment