Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Teachers Get A Free Tea This Weekend From DavidsTea!

While I await the delivering of my pre ordered books today I am sharing this info that arrived in my in box. If you are a teacher or work at a school who may live in British Columbia, near where I do and you happen upon a DavidsTEa store this weekend stop by for your free tea!
I do love my DavidsTea for their chocolate black flavored teas. I have a handful of must haves from their I love tea #7 to their Chocolate flavored The Earl's Valentine Tea and  their read my lips tea.
On my list to try next is their Red Velvet Cake black tea! Doesn't it look good? 
I hope that where ever you go today you take joy in your heart and tea in your cup!
Thank you for joining me for A cup of tea and a Thank you to all our teachers and support staff out there!
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment