Thursday, September 3, 2015

Not Long Now For Miranda James Southern Ladies Mystery Book Two Dead With The Wind!

Continuing with sharing some of my pre- ordered list for fall is this the second in the A Southern Ladies Mystery series from Miranda James called Dead with the Wind. This spin off series is from Miranda James wildly popular and fab series A Cat in the Stacks series and centers around two wonderful southern sisters and their new pets.


 I read the first one Bless Her Dead Little Heart last fall and I could not put it down. If you love Southern Cozies you have to read this series which perfectly complements Miranda James's Cat in the stacks series and transports you to the Lady Antebellum Estate home of the Ducote sisters. I am truly looking forward to their next adventure in Dead With The Wind. I pre ordered these (and all of my books) through The Book Depository, not only do pre orders get a special price but all orders are free shipping no minimum!
Click here to learn more about this series or to order Dead with the Wind.
There are some truly wonderful books I can not wait to curl up and read this book with my favorite blanket and a pot of tea. I know I have read and reviewed a lot of paranormal cozy mysteries recently and this one is not a paranormal mystery, but these intuitive sisters and their intuitive pets will draw you in just the same.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. I look forward to hearing from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to find your other blog! I love to read cozy mysteries😊 I still hope we can meet someday...a cup of tea in Blaine and a little doll talk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandma Shirley! I am so excited to have you here. I am so glad that we are so like minded! I also have a Facebook Page where you can join me for tea daily also https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Cup-of-Tea-and-A-Cozy-Mystery-by-Karen-Mom-of-Three/1498039680464661?fref=ts

      Delete