Monday, March 26, 2018

Murder & Mayhem by KP Stafford

On Saturday I read Murder & Mayhem by KP Stafford this was an Amazon special I got and it was a not bad read. I was confused when reading it as I knew it was going to be a paranormal cozy but it felt really light on the paranormal. Cryptic Cover is a complicated cozy mystery with a heavy dose of romance. While it was a shorter read it did have some great characters and as a first in series did set the town and the townspeople up to be enchanting. A good cozy to have on your amazon kindle app for sure.
 Within twenty-four hours, Alexis Danforth's world is shattered. 
She loses her parents and her job.Rummaging through the attic she discovers family secrets and returns to her hometown of Cryptic Cove; a quiet, sleepy little town perched above the sea.The disappearance and death of an elderly couple sets the town on edge. Accusations fly. The past is dredged up. Bodies are found.Some even question her return and the timing of the murders.As she joins the town constable to help solve the case, she finds herself attracted to her main suspect, Jake Donovan.Jake is handsome, charming, and secretive. Is he a threat to her or just a threat to her heart?

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment