Saturday, March 31, 2018

On My Table and In My Cup March 24th-31st

I am writing this post from my hotel room in Kelowna BC, where I am with two of my three boys who are participating in a hockey tournament. While our day did not go as smoothly as planned it was still a very beautiful day and while waiting for our team bus I may have even gotten a bit of much needed vitamin D and a impromptu picnic with some truly amazing people.
Today is a nonstop day from 6am-10 pm, I have brought with me my teacup, actually I washed and brought the one shown above, it's team colors so I thought it best. I have my tea kettle and my teapot too. All the comforts of home away from home.
I am almost done Midsummer Nights Mischief such a great series!
This week I have gone through my teas and realized that I have enough tea to open my own shop and tea room! I had fun making a tea center in my kitchen.
Some great cozies this week and some cozy shorts too, shown above and below.  Fowl play will be reviewed tomorrow.
Love the British based cozy series that Nell Hampton writes and I truly enjoyed Lord of the Pies this week. Such a fun read!

In my cup this week I have been enjoying some Ginger Peach Black tea, my Vanilla Black Murchies favorites, Evening in Paris tea I got in a swap that I loved, Breakfast in Paris from stash and Chamomile and Lavender as well.
I best leave you here as the day has already begun and I shall hit the floor running.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a week in review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment below or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment