Monday, March 12, 2018

Tea and Murder by April Fernsby

I was absolutely delighted with Tea and Murder, A Psychic Cafe Mystery by April Fernsby. I did not know about this series and I started on book three. It was a great cozy mystery read. I love a great paranormal cozy and this one was perfect. Great relationships, complicated mystery and a character with psychic visions. While reading this I felt very much like I was one of main character Karis' friends, part of the family and every emotionally invested in the outcome of the story. The cover is one I liked which drew me to it, and I would read another in this series in a heartbeat. One to watch for and a series to read if you like paranormal cozies like me. Just over 100 pages and perfect to have on your kindle app on your phone on the go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment