Saturday, April 18, 2020

Friday Night Card Class Review...

“The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice. “-Brian Herbert

Last evening I took a class on line with my sister in law who lives on Vancouver Island and a few other ladies. It was a card making class where the instructor sent us the paper and card stock ahead of time and we all assembled them together and stamped our own images. It has been many years since I made a card and I loved it. I used to be pretty good with stamping, but I bought an inexpensive stamp pad for the card class and I wished I had my old stamping up ones. I need to re order because I forgot how much fun these are to make. 
We made one large card (which I messed up) and my glue stick was dried out.  So I had to switch to a glue gun, clearly unprepared for the card making process. 
I think my favorite part is the tiny little embellishment gem stones.  We even made that tiny pizza box to put the small cards in that is in my first photo!
The class was $15 and more than an hour. I could wear my comfy pants, sip my tea and eat two bite brownies (the evidence is on my saucer) and laugh with some crafty ladies with out leaving the house. 
Anyone else taking or offering classes during this crazy time?
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment