Sunday, December 24, 2017

CeeCee James Cherry Pie or Die



Friday night I finished Cherry Pie of Die which is a first in series by CeeCee James. This is a new cozy mystery which is expected out early next year and I was very thrilled to be one of the first people to read it. The main character is a bit of a mystery herself and I love that she remains that way for most of the story. Working for her "aunt" and returning to a small town way of life rooted in history both personal and geographical. 
The bed and breakfast is full of  suspects and a grumpy neighbor round out the cast. I found this to be a very good start to the series and I think cozy mystery fans are going to love this new series by CeeCee James.

I will post more about this book and when and where you can order it as soon as it becomes available.
You can learn more about CeeCee James by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment