Saturday, December 16, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup December 9-16th


As I write this I have just sat down after hosting a birthday party here for the reformed reluctant reader who turns 10 on Monday. We had friends from school, hockey and baseball here. 20+ people, Pizza, Chips, Cupcakes, Cookies and more. I am tired but so thankful it was so much fun. His two good buddies just gave him two books in the series he loves  and I have tried to tell him to go to bed for the last two hours and just now he was in there trying to read by glow stick! I am impressed and yet overwhelmed by the need to get him to sleep so he can play hockey in the morning...torn, but grateful.
So excited to have The Hostess with the Ghostess on my table to read, I love an E.J. Copperman mystery and this is one of my most favorite series. Today on the Booked For The Holiday Event I am hosting on Beyond The Bookmarks Facebook Page our them is Christmas Ghost Stories. I hope you can pop by!
This week I shared a Fiction short story I wrote for Christmas I hope you got to read. I am so thrilled with the lovely comments and emails I got about it. I was very nervous to share but thrilled I did, thank you to all who took the time to read it.
Not a lot of reading got done this week but what I read was superb! Comic Sans Murder was a very good read! I held my breath so much and was so excited by the twists! Great book and it is out now!
Teas on this table I have had so very many and I am so excited to have so many different teas to try with my advent calendar. Some I hope I can order and add to my rotation of teas!
Thank you for taking time to check in this weekend. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment