Saturday, December 2, 2017

On my table and in my cup November 25th To December 2nd

Greetings from my front door and my table this Saturday morning. Last night I went to my friend Jen's annual wreath making party and I made this wreath for my door. Over the summer I collected driftwood at the beach and used it to form my star, I got some jute rope and a cardinal from Micheals, I used fresh evergreens, holly and herbs and a burlap bow to make this year's wreath. I really like.
I have two chapters to go in Hark The Herald Angels Slay and will share my review tomorrow.
I started off my December 1st morning twinning it with my niece PB, My sister who is her mother has a pair as do both of her sisters and another of my nieces in Montreal. Love these fun tights.
Reviewing in the next week a great book for 2018 The Healing Powers of Tea...
I did a bit of binge reading this week with Jenn McKinlay's Death in the Stacks and Better Late then Never, these were such great reads and ones I highly recommend. 

Lovely to have had such great cookies to go with it this week too!
Tastes like Murder was also a great read I reviewed this week.
A huge thank you to Patricia Neely-Dorsey for her dedication and help in promoting our first day of Booked For The Holidays on Beyond The Bookmarks. Come join us all month and see what we are doing, lots of fun posts, crafts, daily questions, games, giveaways and so much more. Click here to join us now. It is a 24/7 event, so you are never late and always welcome all month long. 
I had the pleasure of opening my advent calendar from  Steeped Tea, the first one was Christmas Chai. A very bold tea! Cannot wait to see what I get today!
Thank you for joining me in a look back at what has been a cozy week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment