Saturday, December 9, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup December 2nd -9th


I am late in posting this morning, and I hope I did not cause a worry. Truth is I went to bed so exhausted I forgot one of my most favorite things to do and that is write my daily post.
This week has been a busy one though not for reading, I have felt as though I am on a speeding train and not managed to yet finish Honey-Baked Homicide, working on it though every chance I get!
On my table this week was Dressed To Kill a wonderful book from Vicki Vass and I hope you can see part of my excitement is that top left corner is my quote and name!!! I had an advanced copy of it so it was a delight to see this in print!
I throughly enjoyed Another One Bites The Crust by Ellie Alexander, this one had me on eggshells and I loved it! Out soon and such a fun series!
Exciting as a tea lover to have had this to read before it comes out. This is out December 26th and one I can not wait to have in my hand as a print book!
I had the delight and pleasure of reading Hark The Herald Angels Slay earlier in the week,this is a great series and I am thrilled to have had it to read, a little summer Christmas escape is very welcoming in the cold damp December mornings.
I have had 9 different teas already this month and what a fun advent calendar this is. Today is  a green cranberry tea.
I look forward to sharing more with you tomorrow and will do my best to have it on time!
Thank you for joining me for a look back at what has been on my table and this week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment