Sunday, August 23, 2015

Coming This September Be My Banshee A Purple Door Detective Agency Mystery You Are Going To Love!

I was thrilled to be sent an advanced reading copy of Be My Banshee by Joyce and Jim Lavene. I could not put it down and found it to be a really fun, action packed mystery full of paranormal characters you will love and root for! I had no problem visualizing the story and characters in my head, I think this book would make a fantastic Syfy Channel Series!
I love the idea behind the Purple Door Detective Agency and the idea of Witches, Banshees and other Mythical and Paranormal characters working together. I truly enjoyed this story and even had my Ipad battery die while I was reading it. Picture me trying to finish reading this way past my bedtime on a child's chair one foot from the plug while my ipad charged to 8% so I could finish reading the book before bed!
If you are looking for a new paranormal series this fall I recommend Be My Banshee, you can order it for your Kindle or your Kindle App by clicking here. 
I loved this meme from Facebook and that my own door is painted purple as well!
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments: