Saturday, August 1, 2015

On My Table and In My Cup July 25th- August 1st

Welcome to another Saturday addition of on my table and in my cup...this week has flown by and so much has crossed my table and I have had a few different blends in my cups this week.

 I am very proud of the blend currently offered to my feathered friends in my new bird feeder I made from two broken tea cups this week! Giving new life to such beautiful things has made me very happy.
On my table and in my cup this week for cozies: Death of an English Muffin, I had been stalking the mail man for this one! I am almost done and loving it. Victoria Hamilton's Merry Muffin Series is delightful! This book is out now and such a fun read.  I was also pleasantly surprised to find Carol J. Perry's Fall release Look both Ways, in my mail box as well...feeling blessed and looking forward to reading this one for sure.
Kindly sent to me this week to try is was the Warm Grey Black tea blend from the Capilano Tea House. I spoke to the owners yesterday and they are working on a plan to offer there blends on line and in more local locations and I will keep you all posted on there releases.
Joyce and Jim Lavene have me feeling like Pumpkin Spiced Everything with their new first in series Given em Pumpkin to talk about...this one is out later this week and you can order it by clicking here.
Tea and Poetry also go well together so my favorite poetry books also were on my table this week, Patricia Neeley-Dorsey's poetry is inspired and calming and a delight to have close at hand. You can find out more about her and her work by clicking here.
I have also had many wonderful friends gather at my tea table in my tea tent this week and it has been a pleasure to host them all.  Thank you for joining me for A Cup of tea and A Cozy Mystery this week and I hope that you will visit me again soon!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment