Monday, December 14, 2015

Better Day Brownies

Please forgive the late post as I have had a number of things not go the way I had hoped today. Computer problems caused me to be unable to log on.
In this busy season of hassle and bustle I hope you find time to sit and enjoy yourself a cup of holiday cheer and pass that good will on.

Life handed me lemons today and I made brownies, could not stomach the acid from the lemons so switched my path.  Life is always a little sweeter when brownies are available.

Karen's Quick and Easy Brownies
2 cups of sugar
1 cup of margarine, oil or butter
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
3 eggs (you can add 4 I only had 3 left)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/3 cup of flour

Method heat oven to 350
Combine all the ingredients in the order shown. Grease a 9X13 pan and spoon your batter into the pan. Bake 20-25 minutes until the cake tester comes clean when inserted in the center. Serve with whipped cream, chocolate and caramel sauce and ice cream if you have it.
Go forth and be kinder then you should for all those who need a little more sweetness today.
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of tea and a brownie today. May you find some sweet moments to read and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment