Sunday, December 20, 2015

Last Minute Homemade Tea Lovers Treats!

I recently subscribed to a tea website called Thirsty For Tea.Com and they posted the most adorable holiday tea idea that I have ever seen! I think I may try to do these for next holiday cookie exchange. These little Gingerbread bears hold a tea bag! I had to share this with you today in case some of you may want to give this a go for this year! Click here for Thirsty For Tea's Tutorial
I am now on the look out for a large bear cookie cutter!
Miss Mia our kitten is settling in well and has shed her cone somewhere in the house since having her spay done last Monday, she is very smart this cat!
I have chocolate, tea, a great cozy and the best of intentions to sit and read today hoping that you will find time too! Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery today. I would love to hear from you and if you make those gingerbread tea bears do send me a photo!
Please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: