Saturday, December 26, 2015

Boxing Day 2015

It is Boxing Day here in Canada, a holiday with lots of history and yet I use it to simply box up the holiday decor, though I think the Snowbabies need to stick around a while longer. I love the second set of Snowbabies my husband gave me this year. He could not decide he said between the Faceoff Hockey one he gave me on Christmas Eve or the Tea for Two Me and You one he gave me yesterday so I got both. I simply love these little precious tea companion figures.
Christmas day I was given some lovely things, I love Doctor Who, and the tenth doctor, David Tennant is my favorite Doctor, my son and husband each got me a Pop figure which really makes me smile. These crazy plastic creatures are delightful.
I also got the Tardis mug, I have wanted this one for a while, it matches my Tardis Teapot, cookie jar and...
My new slippers which I don't ever want to take off, they are so very comfortable.  Today's plan is to take down the tree, put the living room mostly back to normal and find shelf space for my new lovelies. I feel very blessed to have such wonderful family and friends and that the Christmas season is coming to a close. It seems to get crazier every year and as the season of eating comes to a close I think I shall go make some simple toast before I attack the left overs. May you enjoy your day! Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment