Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve 2015

Well it is Christmas Eve 2015 and I have opened the last box of my chocolate advent which had two in it this morning so lucky me, I did not this year race a head and finish them before the 24th so that is a good sign. I love the lead up to Christmas best. I do have trouble with the actual day, as I have gotten older and lost my mother and others the day seems far to long and reflective at times.
Here is a Throw Back Thursday Christmas photo of me from my first Christmas
One of me from the first Christmas gifts I actually remember, I think it had a lasting effect don't you?
There have been so many wonderful people in my life who have been supportive of my writing and my reading and my consumption of tea. I want to thank each of you for joining me here and for sharing in my writing journey.

 To those of you who celebrate Christmas may I wish you a very Happy Christmas Eve and a very Merry Christmas Day! Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery today. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment