Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I love White Christmas, it is my most favorite holiday movie of all time. I have now watched it at least twice a day since December 1st. I have it on for the background noise and find it so very peaceful.

 That had me thinking about a tea I had last year called White Christmas. Stash has a White Christmas White tea that I enjoyed and have yet to find this season...
I also came across Harney & Son's White Christmas Tea and isn't the tin fantastic? I have not seen this in store either but you can get a great deal on line right now! For this and their Christmas Blend for $24.95 by clicking here.

Not living in the USA I miss the Yankee Candle store and this set would be a delight to have on my table as well. I could do an entire themed tea party based on White Christmas, the gowns, the dance moves and the music! So much to love.
Beautiful White Christmas Stockings hung by the chimney! These are made by SouthHouseBoutique click here to see them in shop.
What fun it would be to set up a White Christmas Tea Party. Perhaps next year I shall host one and I hope you will stop by! If you are looking for a Christmas Themed Cozy to read this holiday season I stumbled on this wonderful list from Cozy-Mystery.Com Click her for their alphabetized list of wonderful Christmas Cozies! I am off to pick my next cozy to read! 
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A White Christmas and List of Cozy Mysteries! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment