Saturday, December 19, 2015

On My Table And In My Cup December 12-19th

What a week! On my table and in my heart at treasured thoughts, foods and special gifts from some truly wonderful people in my life. It has been a crazy week of hospital visits, illness, birthday's/parties, school functions, concerts and a new kitten. All this in one week no wonder I am so tired today.
I am truly lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life who go out of their way to show their friendship and how much they care.
In my quest to find the most perfect holiday card to send people I received one I think is pretty close to the most perfect card anyone could give me. Thank you to Shannon who somehow knew this card needed to be on my table and now I need to frame it. It is perfect in every way. Called the Book Shop and it is part of the Seaside Village Range by Seth Macbeth of www.seathmacbeth.com  

When I found out that there was a set of 5 I ordered a set which I am pretty sure I am going to have framed, when you see them you will know why! Click here to see the set of 6 from this Vancouver based artist and  company...I don't even care if they take until the new year to arrive they are so fantastic!
Also on my table a bit of magic! I ordered Julie Sarff's book for Kindle and I am loving it.
I even managed in a quick trip to the library and brought home a few cozies to try.
I have also had some truly yummy items on my table this week from the savory Indian delights to a brownie that I promise you was to die for! I love this time of year for all the decadence that it brings I may have to have leaves and soup for all of January but wow it is a yummy time of the year.
On the table even my wedding topper made an appearance! My husband saw the movie Friday morning and I hope to see it before the end of the school holidays. I have had Murchies Christmas Morning Tea in my cup this week it is a light and refreshing holiday tea.
 Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment