Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas Time Tea, Make Time For Special Friends

Yesterday I met my friend Daniela at her place for tea, we have both been so busy since school started for our kids and we have not had the time to meet in quite sometime. I was delighted to be able to go to her place for a visit and enjoy a lovely lunch. She kindly gave me my Christmas gifts, things she had been collecting that she knew I would love.
You may have noticed my new Snowman Teapot with top hat! I just love him! The holiday's are made so much more fun with novelty teapots and what a delight to have him in my collection!
I bake a lot and Daniela found me the most ornate tea spoons that are made for me! With a teacup design in each spoon and a teapot on each handle I am truly delighted by them!
On my table and by my cup is the new GOLD colored perfect spoon which scoops the perfect amount of loose leaf tea for each cup. This is a holiday special from Davids Tea.
My gift to her was this star wreath I made with the little red bird, he holiday tree is decorated with little red birds and I had such fun making it.
I feel truly spoiled and delighted by my visit with my friend and hope that you will find or make time to visit with someone who makes you feel wonderful soon.
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of tea and a Cozy mystery today.

No comments:

Post a Comment