Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Cookie Classics Made Easy

Today I am thrilled to share my review of Cookie Classics Made Easy a new book  by Brandi Scalise which is out May 3rd. I was very excited to be selected to review this 40 cookie recipe cook book and yesterday I made the Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe from the book. My kids were thrilled and I was too! The dedication and the intro to this book quickly endeared the author to my own heart.

Cookie Classics Made Easy is a wonderful book for anyone who loves cookies, is learning to bake or is an experienced baker! I really like that each recipe is easy to follow and has easy to find indigence. There are classic cookies like the ones I made and there are some wonderful taste combinations I had never dreamed of, Key Lime, Pumpkin Spice, Cinnamon Morning and how about Vanilla Walnut and Pear!
 As a cozy mystery lover who lives on the West Coast of Canada, I love reading cozy mystery books that take place in small towns on the East Coast of North America, so when I was scrolling through my PDF Copy of this book I have to say cookie recipes with the name like "Winter in the Berkshires", as well as "Nantucket" peaked my interest. As a tea lover I can not wait to try "Nina's Cup of Tea"

Knowing how much I love to bake cookies, one year for Christmas my sister Bre-Anne got me one of my most favorite gifts ever! She bought me a bag of each type of Chocolate Chips that Hersey's Made. I still to this day think this was the best gift idea! I think if you have an up coming wedding shower, birthday party or even someone moving out, or on to college this book would be a great gift along with an assortment of chocolate chips, a big bowl, a cookie sheet and a spatula.
I believe I will be buying an actual copy of this book and for my Christmas Cookie Exchange next year using at least one of these recipes!
To order you own copy of Cookie Classic's Made Easy (with Free shipping from The Book Depository, like I am going to) Please click here. 
Thank you for joining me today for a cup of tea and a cookbook review, I look forward to sharing more with you again tomorrow.
PS. I am looking forward to sharing my review of Kathi Daley's New book Murder at Dolphin Bay with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment