Friday, March 18, 2016

Himalayan Summer Darjeeling Second Flush 2015 Tea Review

I have been enjoying this lovely Darjeeling that Kathy sent me from Happy Earth Tea this week. I have not found a Darjeeling I liked as much as this one in quite sometime. Darjeeling is often referred to as the champagne of teas and I have to agree. It feels very special to have such a rich and elegant tasting tea.
How to sum up the aroma is quite difficult to express. It is a strong, woodsy almost smokey scent yet the taste is anything but. 
the leaves once steeped take on a lighter color and remind me of a walk in the park in the fall. 

The dark caramel color and the rich yet light taste that this tea produced made this the perfect afternoon tea. To learn more about Happy Earth Tea please click here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery today as with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment