Wednesday, March 2, 2016

New Month, New Look And New Tea Blog You Can Also Find Me At

Hello. March brings in new changes. The end of the winter, the start of more spring like conditions, new adventures, new things to try and for me a new hair cut. I decided to take several inches off my hair recently and asked my photographer to do an updated tea photo. She worked her magic and we both found a photo we really liked and I am thrilled to share it with you today. On my Facebook page someone said this would look so good on the back of my best selling cozy mystery. I agree, now I just have to find time to write one. In the meantime I am practicing my writing skills on a new Tea blog called Steeped in Tradition, Exploring the world of tea . I will have a weekly post on Wednesdays starting today and I hope you will stop by. The blog is devoted to all things tea and I have the amazing luck to work with some truly amazing talented writers. I hope you will click here and stop by to say hello! I love it when you comment and let me know you are out there. So I invite you to leave a comment here or on Steeped Traditions and just say hello!
I am happily reading through Off The Books by Lucy Arlington and admiring my stack of books and kindle ebooks to read. I can not wait to share my review with you soon. Thank you for taking the time to join me today for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery. I would love to see you over at Steeped In Tradition as well, click here to read that post as well.

1 comment:

  1. Noticed the new pic right away! It's great--and you're right, with spring on its' way, time for something new! Will have to check out the tea blog too.

    ReplyDelete