Monday, March 14, 2016

Georgia On My Mind With Nola Mae And The Gang From Cays Mill. Rest In Peach Is A Good Mystery, Great Friends And Mouthwatering Recipes.

I just finished Rest in Peach by Susan Furlong.  Having spent much of the weekend on the couch with a cold, this visit to the spring in Cays Mill Georgia is just what the doctor ordered. This is the second story in the Georgia Peach Mystery series and it doesn't disappoint. Nola Mae Harper is a wonderful character. I so enjoyed getting to know her a little bit better in this mystery.
I grew up watching and loving the show Designing women, the opening song Georgia on my mind always brings a smile to my face.  I remember being so awe struck by the southern characters and their charm, grace and manors. Perhaps that is why I love a good Southern Cozy Mystery. Rest in Peach, has a good mystery, great characters, relationships and mouth watering peach inspired recipes. 
I can not wait for my own paper back pre ordered copy to arrive from The Book Depository. 
To order you own copy of Rest In Peach from The Book Depository please click here. 
To learn more about Susan Furlong please visit her website by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment