Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Cozy Mystery Party Ideas To Share From My Etsy Fun Find Files....



I have to apologize I have not finished a cozy yet this year, my family leaves today and it has been a crazy last few weeks. I had 18 over for dinner last night and well, I could not fit the last half of the book in last evening. So today I am sharing some Etsy Favorites for your next book themed get together.  I hope you will enjoy. First lets start of with this fun patch, I miss the good old days where I could earn a badge for my hard work....would this not be a fun book club party favor? Click here for Frog and Toad Press listing of their Mystery Solver Patch.
I loved the idea of this customized mug shot sign, fun for your photo memories. Click here for the listing on Perfectionate's Etsy Shop Page, lots of fun to be had there!


Murderous Act's Etsy Shop has a great 8 person murder mystery you purchase down load and host. I love the idea of this and would like to have a murder mystery night here one night! Check out this listing and Etsy shop by clicking here.

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery themed Etsy post today. I look forward to sharing more again with you tomorrow. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment