Thursday, January 12, 2017

The Little Big Book of White Spells by Ilena Abrev

Today I bring you a review of a non cozy mystery, this is a new self help book. I recently read for review The Little Big Book of White Spells by Ileana Abrev. This book is out now and available from Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd. and on Amazon by clicking here. 
I found this to be a captivating read, with more then 200 spells for all your hearts wishes and desires. This is a book of hope and would make a lovely gift. Perfect for those who are interested in witch craft, powers and laws of attraction and of course writers with an interest in witch craft and the paranormal like me!

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a Little Big Book of White Spells review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment