Sunday, January 8, 2017

Assault and Beret By Jenn McKinlay

I so enjoyed Assault and Beret by Jenn McKinlay. I have not read any of this series before and I was amazed at how quickly I fell into step and how much it felt like a blockbuster movie. So well written, smart, funny and quick witted fun. I enjoyed so much the puns, I wish I could be as quick and clever as Scarlett and Viv and the gang! This was a great read and I felt so very happy with how it all ended. Mystery, Romance and more await in Paris and Assault and Beret! 

London milliner Vivian Tremont and her American cousin and partner, Scarlett Parker, tip their caps to their beloved shop on Portobello Road in Notting Hill and set off for Paris, where Viv can’t wait to teach a hat-making class. But she has another reason to travel to the City of Light: to find the man she impulsively eloped with years ago and have their marriage annulled. William Graham is not only handsome and charming, but he also has a glamorous job as an insurance investigator who works with priceless pieces of art, most recently a small Renoir that has been discovered in a junk shop. But when both Will and the masterpiece suddenly disappear, it’s up to the ladies from London to follow the trail of clues. They’ll need to hold on to their chapeaux, however, because someone is a master in the art of deception...

Assault and Beret is out now and available on Amazon by clicking here.
Learn more about this series by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy review, I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment