Sunday, December 31, 2017

Bakeries & Bones by Nic Roberts

I downloaded and read Bakeries & Bones by Nic Roberts on Thursday evening free from Amazon and I read it on Friday. It is a quick and wonderful prequel to a perfect cozy mystery series that I highly recommend. A charming cozy short at 53 pages and was exactly what I needed on my cold, damp and wet Friday. I settled in with my cup of tea a few of the last shortbread cookies and thoroughly enjoyed this read. I recommend it and look forward to hearing what you think of it. You can find it on Amazon by clicking here. 

Sticks and Bones and…Baker's Stones?To most people, Ally Wescott has an idyllic life. Engaged to a French banker, a quaint apartment in Greater London, an array of amazing friends and a family friend whose bakery she gets to spend her free time in, polishing her passion for making sweet treats. What could possibly go wrong?She’s about to find out.A surprise letter, a wavering fiancĂ© and the discovery of bones are about to shake her peaceful world to the core, and this time, a cup of tea and a slice of apple pie won’t fix the major upheaval in her life… or will it?

Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a cozy short free mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment