Friday, December 1, 2017

Fancy Friday Finds...

December is here and today's Fancy Friday Finds are here!
Starting with a December Teacup and Saucer Set.  I love and don't have this particular teacup and saucer ( I have the cup not the saucer) and love this one listed in The English Garden Tea Shop. Click here for shop and listing.

I thought these napkin rings were beautiful, you can find these snowflake rings at DianaSianCrafts Etsy shop by clicking here.

I also loved this necklace. This is offered on Fierce Deer and you can choose the link, fancy and fun this one is! Click here for shop and listing. 

Thank you for joining us here for a cup of tea and this weeks Fancy Friday Finds! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment